NaProTECHNOLOGY relies on the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare System (CrMS) biomarkers to monitor easily and objectively the occurrence of various hormonal events during the menstrual cycle. CrMS provides valid information that can be interpreted by a woman and by physicians who are specifically trained in this system.
NaProTECHNOLOGY identifies the problems and cooperates with the menstrual and fertility cycles to correct the condition, maintain the human ecology, and endure the procreative potential. It has many applications, including family planning, the evaluation and treatment of infertility and other reproductive disorders, abnormal bleeding, abnormal hormone conditions of the menstrual cycle including premenstrual syndrome and recurrent ovarian cysts, the dating and beginning of pregnancy, and postpartum depression.
- Menstrual cramps
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Ovarian cysts
- Irregular or abnormal bleeding
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- Repetitive miscarriage
- Postpartum depression
- Prematurity prevention
- Hormonal abnormalities
- Chronic discharges
- Other health problems.
NaProTECHNOLOGY also addresses Infertility
Infertility is a symptom of underlying disease. The diseases that cause infertility have a “two-pronged” effect. They not only hinder the functioning of fertility, but they also cause both short and long-term health problems. The persistent unwillingness to address infertility problems from this point of view or perspective is one of the major flaws in the current approach to the treatment of infertility.
A NaProTECHNOLOGY approach to the infertile couple has the following goals:
- It works towards assessing the underlying causes of the reproductive abnormality.
- It allows for the treatment of these underlying causes.
- It assists the couple in achieving pregnancy while maintaining the natural acts of procreation.
- If the treatment program is unsuccessful, research into the unknown causes is undertaken.
- If medically unsuccessful, the program will assist with successful family building by being supportive of adoption.